Early Childhood Family Education (ECFE)
Come for your child. Stay for yourself.
Parents and children ages birth to the start of kindergarten attend together and enjoy playtime, toys, games, learning experiences, songs, connection with other parents and more. Fees are based on a sliding scale and may be waived for families unable to pay.
Our Program Features
- Weekly parent child classes (day or evening) at both Hillside Early Childhood Family Center and Rice Elementary
- Home visits
- Special events
- Short sampler classes
- Student and parent library
- Licensed teachers (4-year degree, minimum)
The process for Early Childhood Parent and Child classes begins through our online registration system. Preview our offerings through our catalog and then visit the online system to reserve your spot!
Registration is now open for Fall 2023
SRR Early Childhood Preschool Registration is OPEN for the 2023-2024 school year.
We are very excited to provide more offerings this year to meet the needs of families and students.
- Before and/or after program childcare (Kids Club) at both Hillside and Rice
- More offerings and more days per week options
- Classes will follow SRR K–12 school calendar.
Please contact us for more information or assistance by calling
320-255-8910. If you are ready to register, let's get started by logging in and creating a new account to register.
Classes begin the week of September 5
Early learning scholarships are available.